New Install

I am planning on installing Slink on my home system (Windows NT 4.0 and
Windows 98) when it is classified as stable.  My system is a 450 Mhz Dell.

I expect all to go smoothly except possibly my 56K Winmodem and my Turtle
Beach Montego Audio Card.  Can anyone give me any information that may help
me in that area?

One more thing.  I have partitioned my drive using Partition Magic 4.0 and
intend to use Boot Magic to select an OS at boot time.  Are there any
problems with Boot Magic?

Thanks,
Daniel A. Nelson