mailsorting with mutt

G'day to all, could someone help this slow newbie to sort my mailing lists i'm using mutt and sifting through my mail manually is now quite a chore i would like to sort them ie: deb-user'luv'etc into there own mailbox when fetching mail perhaps a copy of a .muttrc might be helpfull for the commands?? anyhow any help would be greatfully appreciated i uuse smail and fetchmail is the command i use to retrieve mail Thanks for your time:-)

			Craig McVean..........