Re: A package to convert postscript to "RTL?"

Rafael Kitover wrote:

> Just guessing here, but sounds like some sort of printer language (like
> PCL is the printer language for hewlett packard *jets). You might want
> install magicfilter and ghostscript and see if they support it.

OK I installed magicfilter, and looked through the "Filters/Drivers" and
I can't find any that look like they would work for my plotter. Does
anyone know where or if there are other filters to work with
magicfilter??  Prefferable one that outputs in RTL?  I found out that
RTL is Raster Transfer Language and is Closely related to PCL except
that it is optimized for inkjets instead of Laser printers.

Thanks, Jeff