Re: Why is LILO failing?

On Thu, Jan 28, 1999 at 04:21:10AM -0600, Heikki Vatiainen wrote this:
> > root = /dev/hda2
> > vga = normal
> > block
>   ^^^^^
> Block? I did not find any references to block keyword in
> lilo.conf manual page. If you take it out, does it work then?

Hmmmm...Tnx...i have no idea how i could have missed that fact. I looked
through the manualpages and looked at every line in my lilo.conf, or so
i thought at least. "block" must have been removed in this release since
it worked b4. Works like a charm now! Thanks a bunch!
*embarrased look on my face*

// Marwin

--
| Björn Elwhagen aka Marwin             Finger marwin@arwen.mumin.nu |
| Student at Wexio University           for PGP public key.          |