apache modules in hamm

I just tried setting up SSI on apache on my hamm box, but found to my
dismay that very few modules are compiled in by default;

humbug:root> apache -l
Compiled-in modules:
  http_core.c
  mod_so.c

I notice that the shared object one is there though, so I thought that
maybe all the others would be available as part of the distribution,
and that I just hadn't installed them. I can't find anything with
dselect.

Are they there? I searched for "apache" and "include" and came up with
nothing.

I don't really fancy re-compiling from source in this instance, as I
think it's about time I learnt how to use the debian package system
properly!

--
Graham