Re: printing/lpr

*- Gossamer wrote about "printing/lpr"

> Is there a way to set up the print stuff so that when I go
>
> lpr <some_text_file>
>
> it adds margins and stuff?  It's ugly as is.

Set up magicfilter and modify the filter that it sets up so that it
sends text through enscript or genscript.  Something like this:

# Default entry -- for normal (text) files.  MUST BE LAST.
default                 pipe     enscript -p -

--
Brian
							   - unknown

Mechanical Engineering                                bservis@usa.net