Re: Debian package to read Excel XLS spreadsheet

On Wed, Jan 27, 1999 at 03:42:07AM -0600, Johann Spies wrote this:

> > > I need a program that can read Excel xls spreadsheet and possibly export
> > >
> > > data to a text file.  Anyone know of such a beast?

I haven't really tested it myself, but StarOffice 5.0 - beeing a bit
large for just that single purpose but if you don't find an alternative
- should be able to import Excel 95/97.

Regards

// Marwin

--
| Björn Elwhagen aka Marwin             Finger marwin@arwen.mumin.nu |
| Student at Wexio University           for PGP public key.          |