Re: OPL3SAx sound card

"M.C. Vernon" <mcv21@cus.cam.ac.uk> writes:

> I think these cards are now properly supported in 2.2.0 If that works,
> then do let me know, as I've got one that I never use....

I've been in the same position for the last year. I got one of those
to work under 2.2.0 as a module and some use of isapnp.

I can play and record wav files. I don't have any midi files so I
didn't try that out. /proc/sound (or /dev/sndstat) says that I havn't
any synth support.

When I compiled sound as a part of the kernel I got synth support, but
I couldn't play wav files. I havn't debuged the problem very much.

--
Peter er den mindst gamle af de gammeldags usenettere, og moderator på
den eneste modererede gruppe i dk.*, so there.