Re: ppa zip drive

Brant Wells (dafyre@hotmail.com) wrote...
> Check in your bios settings or your IO Board (Mouse/Printer, etc) to
> make sure that the LPT1 is set to address 378.

It is.

> BTW--What version of Debian are you running?  (2.0R1 has the
> ZipDrive Support built in)...

I've got apt pointed at 'unstable', whatever that currently is.

I'm rolling my own kernel from the 2.0.36 kernel sources, with all the
scsi/iomega and printer stuff built as modules, and the kernel daemon
stuff compiled in so I don't need to load/unload things by hand.

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/