Re: OPL3SAx sound card

Here is the configuration info I found

http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/solo/216/yamaha.htm

It discusses using isapnp to configure the card but the sound on my laptop
is not on an isa card. isapnp does not see the sound card although it sees my
modem.

I got it to work with the commercial OSS driver but after the free trial I
decided I did not really need sound, so I gave up. I may take another whack at
it when I have the time.

Michael Procario                                       EMAIL: procario@cmu.edu
Department of Physics                                  PHONE: 412/268-3887
Carnegie Mellon University

              "Another casualty of applied metaphysics"