Re: new kernel release

Yeah, it throws up an error with setserial that I have yet to get rid of...
Looking at the code, its just to say setserial -W is no longer
supported... However I changed that part of 0setserial and still
have the error. Anyway, it doesn't appear to be anything too serious.
Other than that, 2.2 works great.