RE: setting up Linux

Hi,
    I have a 10 GB hard drive on order and I was wondering how many
partitions would be good for Linux.  Can I put Windows 95 or 98 on the
same hard drive and run either Linux or Windows, choosing which I want
to run from some type of BATCH file written in Linux.  I am using a 1 GB
hard drive now that I am going to turn into my primary slave if the
computer will take it as such. If not I will run it as a secondary
slave.  I could run windows from it.  Could you please give me your
thoughts and expertise on this.  I would appreciate it.

Cheers,
Scoobee