Re: Compiling with X [bit off topic]

> I need to plot some graphs output from a C program, which I need to be
> portable to a SGI unix machine.  Thus I am trying to use the xlib library.
> I have xlib6g-dev installed.  My test program inludes the lines:

This isn't the answer you're looking for, but i found the pgplot
libraries did the graphing I needed reasonably easy.  They link nicely
to f77 and c.  Linking them to f90 at the same time as imsl was tricky
(they do funny casename stuff), but I figured out i could write
one-line wrappers for them.  And with a single line, you can change the
output from X to postscript to whatever.

rick