Re: Would like to drop Pine for Mutt

I am also a Pine user and last year tried out Mutt for a while.  What I
found was that Mutt did not handle mail sent to a lot of users at the same
time very well.  I regularly send mail out to 20 or thirty people and I
could not do as easily with Mutt as with Pine.

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me
      from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions; and
      my sin is ever before me. Against thee, thee only,
      have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight..."
                                   Psalms 51:2-4