Re: Unsual system check

> This is an unusual checking by my machine (this is all I could cut&paste),
> has anything gone wrong here?

[ output of regular fsck check ]

This is not a bug, it is a feature.  After a number of reboots, your
hard disks are checked by the fsck program.  The same thing happens if
you do not shut down properly.  The `errors' that were found (deleted
inode has zero dtime) are quite common.  They never caused any trouble
on systems I have seen.  If you get other errors, and if the question
`Fix ... ?' is not answered with `yes', you should start worrying.  If
there are any `lost files', they will be put in the `lost+found'
directory on the disk.

HTH,
Eric

--
 E.L. Meijer (tgakem@chem.tue.nl)          | tel. office +31 40 2472189
 Eindhoven Univ. of Technology             | tel. lab.   +31 40 2475032