Re: MogoBIPS.

On 25 Jan, Chris Wong wrote:
> Hmm,
>
> 	Is there a certain # I should get from different CPUs? I mean,
> my P200MMX is getting like, 400 or so, and my dual P2-300 is
> getting a total of like 700 or so. Is this right?
>
> Chris Wong | cw@addm.com
> AD Digital Media Inc. (c) 1998
> http://addm.com/

Yes, that's right.  Pentium MMX chips should get roughly 2xclock speed.
Pentium Pro / Pentium II chips get 0.99xclock speed  (all per CPU, of
course).  Check the BogoMIPS HOWTO (in /usr/doc/HOWTO, if you've
installed that package).
--
Stephen Ryan                   Debian GNU/Linux
Mathematics graduate student, Dartmouth College