Re: Help (again~!!) and then some...

> Now, under 2.0.34, I have good sound... but I can't mount my fat16
> partition or my cdrom... I get the 'you must specify partition type'...
> I try vfat for the /dev/hda1 , and it tells me it is not supported...
> Help!!!!

You may have excluded the vfat support from the kernel when you compiled
it. Just run configuration again and see if vfat support is included in
the kernel. If it's not, include it and compile again.
Andrew

Never include a comment that will help | Andrew Ivanov
someone else understand your code.     | c680789@showme.missouri.edu
If they understand it, they don't      | ICQ: 12402354
need you.                              |