Browser for a slow computer?

Hi!

I already asked it some days ago.  But I never saw my
message or the answer in the list.  I don't know why.

I'm looking for a browser for my computer, an old i486
DX2 66 MHz with 8 MB RAM.  I.e. a very slow machine.

Now I use Lynx, but I want a graphic browser with HTML
4.0, Java and images.  Netscape is too big to install
in my machine.  Please, wich browser do you recommend
to me?

TIA.

--
                               ___
Daniel González Gasull       __|_|__    "Un sólo muerto es