wvdial multi-ISP usage

I currently use pon to attach sometimes to my ISP and other times to my
work location.  To do this I have scripts called pon.nac and pon.cnet
which look like:

# cat /root/bin/pon.nac
#!/bin/sh
CHAT=/etc/ppp/chatscript
RESOLV=/etc/resolv.conf
if [ -f $CHAT ]
then
        rm $CHAT
fi
if [ -f $RESOLV ]
then
        rm $RESOLV
fi

ln $RESOLV.nac $RESOLV
ln /etc/ppp/chatscr.nac $CHAT

/etc/init.d/ppp start
# End of pon.nac -----------------

When I try wvdial to attach to my work location, I get a ppp connection,
but it's not useful, because wvdial doesn't seem to have a facility to
handle the /etc/resolv.conf manipulation shown above (the connection to
my isp fails for a reason covered in another e-mail).  I could, of
course,
set up an analogous script for wvdial, but I'm wondering if there's a
way
that wvdial handles the problem that I've overlooked.  TIA for any help
you can supply on this.

BTW, I really like the verbose wvdial output, and the speed dialing.

Ralph Winslow		      rjw@nac.net
The IQ of the group is that of the member
whose IQ is lowest  divided by the number
of members.