Re: [e9127170@stud2.tuwien.ac.at: Delete and Backspace-Keys]

     Sorry, Marcus, but I don't have a specific answer for this one
since I abandoned fvwm95 years ago in favor of Afterstep.  I suspect
that the keybinding problem might have resided in that particular
X Windows manager all this time, although I could be wrong.

     A keyboard and console How-To is in
http://metalab.unc.edu/LDP/HOW-TO/Keyboard-and-Console-HOW-TO.html

     I could not find the man pages or /usr/doc on modmap or xkeyboard
(which is supposed to be the newer utility) easily.  These utilities might
be buried in an xserver utility package somewhere.

Art