Re: Leafnode

Hello,

> How do I setup leafnode for reading news?  I've read the documents, but
> can't find anything listed about telling leafnode which groups I want to
> read.

As someone already answered, it'll figure it out automagically.

One thing - with the hamm version, tin will hang the first time you try to
enter a group. This is not a problem - it's enough to tell leafnode to get
the group - but you might find it annoying if you want to get a lot of
groups.

The slink version doesn't have this problem (use --force-depends-version if
necessary - you don't actually need the new libc6).

Jiri