Re: boot disk question/suggestion

Hi Robert,

> > > Make sure your rescue disk contains ext2, msdos, ramdisk, initrd, and ELF
> > > support.
>
> Oh, I forgot, you need minix fs support too. See if that helps.

Indeed it did. :)

I had to use the rescue disk on master in Incoming but with my custom
kernel instead.  It boots but it behaves strangely.  First, it won't
install with a gig of memory.  I had to tell the kernel to use less
otherwise it wouldn't find the root file system.  Then when init
dbootstrap menu comes up, it won't work.  I had to go to the second
console and start dbootstrap from there manually then it seemed like it
was working.  I'm in the middle of an install now.  Wish me luck!

Thanks for your help!

-Ossama