Re: xdm

In a message dated 1/22/99 12:24:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shaleh@livenet.net writes:

<< > /etc/X11/windows-managers holds a path to window manager that gets
started
 > at the startup. I also modified the Xsession file in there, at the very
 > end, where it executed twm in some cases.

 I believe if you link .Xsession to .xinitrc in your home directory you get
the
 sanme results.

It will, however you'll be starting the manager mentioned in window-manager AS
WELL AS the one you mention in your Xsession file.

Not a problem, just FYI.