Re: XFIG in Debian recent release

On Thu, Jan 21, 1999 at 08:44:46PM +0530, rajgopal@bom3 wrote:
> I am having some trouble with editing a picture object file in the XFIG of
> the recent Debian release. This is the first time I have loaded Debian
> GNU/Linux. I have experience with the slackware and Redhat.
>
> The picture object does not fill the space to which it expands on "use
> original size"
> The result -- I cannot edit or place other objects on the object.
>
> Am I setting some wrong option? Can someone help?
>
> Thanks
>
> Chitra  Natarajan

I am not sure what you mean by does not fill the space. I tried it today and it works fine.. However, I think you may be making one of the following errors:

1. Use apply button to preview. You have to use done button to get the changes on the screen.

2. your image might have a frame around it.

Hope it helps,
Vaidhy