RE: SQL packages

All,
	Does anyone know if there are any SQL database servers that are MS
SQL 6.5 compatible and work with Debian?  Also, would it support integrated
security and if not how hard do you expect it to be to write something like
that?(I assume most of the work has already been done by the samba package.)
If I can find something that does basically everything our current server
does (or pretty close even), then I'm going to replace it with a Debian box
that I can rely on.

Thanks,
Joshua Kaldon-Garvin
joshua.kaldon@amd.com