Re: large disk with Ontrack disk manager

Thus spake Benoit Joly (jolb01@gel.usherb.ca):

> hi,
>
> I just bought a quantum fireball ide ex 12.7 gig but my bios dont support large
> drive.

Flash your motherboard with the current bios.

If you cannot flash your motherboard, then order an updated bios, if possible.
But most decent motherboard have flash-able bioses.

Using disk overlay software such as ontrack is quite problematic.

--
              .oO,.. Jim "oneiros" (oneiros@sd-imaging.com) ..,Oo.
                ... and the `fortune -s` for this e-mail is ...