Problems on StarOffice setup

Hi;

I´ve got the StarOffice4.0 tar file and discompressed it on /var/local.
But I can´t go forward because it complains about the setup.ins script. The
error is a kind of:
	"Line 1: Unexpected token ´I´ . i.e. Line..."
I edited the file, and it looks to be ok, the very first statment is
something like:
	Installation INSTALLATION
		DephPath: "Office40";
	End
I supose the setup.bin file is not recognizing the setup.ins script, but it
is a UNIX file as well.
Well, I´ve just discopmpressed the file, and haven´t done anything different
yet...
I installed the same file in anopther system before, and didn´t have any
problem.
Thank you very very much;

Bruno O. M. Simoes
Baan Research & Development
Baan Global Localization Center - BGLC Brazil
Tel.: +55 11 5181-1533, ext. 158
mailto:bsimoes@baan.com