Re: No ldd?

On Wed, Jan 20, 1999 at 04:50:04PM -0800, George Bonser wrote:

 : I just got a DIFFERENT copy of ldso and this one included ld.  There is a
 : bad .deb going around someplace.

Apparently. I just checked the ldso package on the master site
(ftp.debian.org), and that one appears to be okay. But it remains strange,
according to the logs, there has been just one version of ldso installed in
the archives.

Anyways, if people still have problems with the missing ldd, get the package
from ftp.debian.org and dpkg -i it.

bye,
 -Remco