Re: KDE Installation Problems

In a message dated 1/20/99 3:01:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
useni@netscape.net writes:

<<     Me again. Well i got another problem. Im trying to install the kde
desktop
 and i've run into a problem that i dont know how to fix. What i have done so
 far to reach this error message that ill post is. I've installed the kdebase
 files and the other files it requires. So no problems there. I used dselect
by
 the way. But when dselect trys to setup the desktop it gave me this error.

I'm taking a guess here, but according to the docs, you need to install the
kdelibs file FIRST, then the rest.  Info is in the readme files that came with
the package.

-Jay