Re: Win98 and Debian

> You should have no problem in Win-Linux interactivity...they will not
> interact at all, but you can mount and read/write to the windows
partition
> (basicly, access the files on your C drive, just not execute them).
> However, thats not possible when working in Windows ( to access Linux
> files)

Hmmm.. Actually, there's some driver made for Win95 (so it *should*
work in 98) that allow the reading of an ext2 partition. Although at
version 0.16 or 0.17 (both are available and have different
(dis)advantages to use) at http://www.yipton.demon.co.uk .

I've been using them, and although I think they are causing some
little glitches here and there, there's no ext2 loss of data or
anything more than an annoyance to deal with. Bottom line: pretty
useful to seldom access a Linux partition when you've screwed
something. (Nah... I don't speak out of personal experience... =P )

Christian Lavoie
clavoie@enter-net.com