Re: Quake2 & nVidia TNT

Adam Klein <aklein@scn.org> writes:

> It's not possible at this time.  The only support for hardware 3D
> acceleration in Linux is for Voodoo cards.

I sent Nvidia email telling them I would not buy a TNT card because they
won't supply programming info to Open Source developers.  I suggest that
anyone at all interested do the same.  I mentioned in my email some of the
large companies who originally had such policies that eventually "saw the
light", such as Diamond and Adaptec.

Send your email to:
devweb@nvidia.com

Later,
	Dale

--
| Dale E. Martin |  Clifton Labs, Inc.  |  Senior Computer Engineer    |