Re: dualboot linux and NT?

WinNT can not boot directly from a slave disk, as far as I know. It
needs to have it's boot files on the active partition on the master
drive. It is possible to have the bulk of NT on any drive, but the boot
files must always be on the master drive.

How did you install NT there to begin with? You must have switched
drives around at some point, or originally had a FAT16 partition on the
master drive.

Tom