Re: terminal based schedule program

Frank,

> Here's a sample page to try out with lynx (I'm on a winbloze box at the
> moment and can't see how it works with lynx):
> http://www.extropia.com/cgi/Calendar/4.0/calendar.cgi

	I've just checked it out. It doesn't visualize very well... :-(

>     If you are looking for a personal appointment reminder instead of
> a groupware calendar, maybe some of the normal unix commands others on
> the list have mentioned would better meet your needs.

	Maybe their will. So far I have a '2do' mail folder which I look
up whenever I remember... it's simple, but not very powerful.

	Anyway, I'm going to let january slip through as I now have to
much work to look stuff up.

	Thanks a lot for your help. If I ever find a suitable solution
I'll contact you. :)

-- p.