Re: non-free/libs package gets installed into libs

Hi,

> When the packages was installed, you must have gotten an e-mail from
> maor-installer saying:
>
> | If the override file requires editing, reply to this email.  If your
> | upload fixed reported bugs, you should close them now.
>
> I'm not sure which packages you're trying, but you should check
> override files on the ftp sites (debian/indices/override.*.*.gz) first
> and reply to the e-mail with notes what has changed.

I didn't upload the packages to master by that time.  The installation was
local.  I built the packages and then installed them as soon as I built
them.  I just sent the packages to master last night so I should find out
if the problem persists once the package gets installed into Debian.

Unfortunatley, I still can't figure out why the local installation went
into libs instead of non-free/libs.

-Ossama
Ossama Othman <othman@cs.wustl.edu>
58 60 1A E8 7A 66 F4 44  74 9F 3C D4 EF BF 35 88  1024/8A04D15D 1998/08/26