GNOME problems

All gtk-based programs that I run on my box mysteriously die, always
on a mouse-click somewhere on their window, with this message on the
xterm that I start it from:

daniel@i203:~$ Gdk-Message:
** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

I have these packages installed (from slink, but I had the same
problem with hamm):

daniel@i203:~$ dpkg -l|grep gtk
ii  gide            0.0.10.1998102 gtk-based Integrated Development Environment
ii  gtkicq          0.57-6         GtkICQ is a small, fast and functional clone
ii  libgtk-dev      1.0.6-2        Header files and static libraries for the GI
ii  libgtk-doc      1.0.6-2        Documentation and example code for the GIMP
ii  libgtk-perl     0.3-3          Perl module for the gtk+ library
ii  libgtk1         1.0.6-2        The GIMP Toolkit set of widgets for X
ii  libgtk1.1       1.1.2-2        The GIMP Toolkit set of widgets for X, unsta
ii  libgtkmm        0.9.15-1       shared library of gtk--, a C++ wrapper for G
ii  libgtkmm-dev    0.9.15-1       static library and header files of gtk--, a
ii  libgtkxmhtml0   0.30.1-5       The Gnome gtkxmhtml (HTML) widget
ii  python-gtk      0.5.3-2        GTK support module for Python.

daniel@i203:~$ dpkg -l|grep gdk
ii  gdk-imlib1      1.8.1-1        Gdk-Imlib is an imaging library for use with

Any ideas?

--

|        ~ Daniel Elenius ~           |