X apps and windowmaker

Hey all,

I'm using windowmaker 0.20.3 and some apps that I run Maxwell,
xmaddressbook, amaya and xpaint are larger then my virtual screen. When this
happens I can get either to the title bar to Kill the app or to the bottom
of the app to resize it. I set windowmakers to keep apps inside the screen -
did nothing and I can find a geometry settings in any of these app config
files. I'm not sure is I can use geometry as a start up option on these apps
either. But for xpaint the problem occurs when I select create new without a
size...

Any thought would be greatly appreciated...

Rod.....