Re: GCC Compile problems relating to DMA

   Thanks for the reply. I booted off of the rescue disk (I only have one
partition, so I couldn't have it mounted while I tried to fsck it).
Running fsck simply came back with device clean... do I need to send any
flags?

   Someone also suggested that I disable DMA on the drive via hdparm -d 0
/dev/hdb. I tried this, but that simply changes the error from dma_intr to
read_intr, which I believe seems to correlate that something is in fact
wrong with a sector on the disk.

SJG