Re: using xfig + latex

LOPARIC Marko wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Do you know how to export xfig figures with latex commands and insert them
> in latex files? I was unlucky with pictex, eepic and pstex_t.
[...]

  I usually export them in encapsulated Postscript (.eps) and include
them
with \includegraphics from the graphicx package (which is marvelous, see
its
doc or the LaTeX comapanion). (mail me if you need more help).

  Mamoun

--
Mamoun ALISSALI
LIUM                           Tel: (33-2) -02-43 83 38 47