Re: printing to a win95 shared printer *sigh*

Thanks...  I can now print text to the printer - two problems:
  1) The hp dj870 doesn't complete the page, must need some kind
     of EOF

  2) I can only print text - If I send PS, it is printed as text!

I guess this means I really need to be able to use magicfilter - but
can I send output from something like dj500c to windows?

Thanks again, I'm getting there slowly
--
Rick Nelson