Re: slink does not have lib6

It seems the libc6 package was uploaded with a bad version number.  I
already reported the bug against locales.  libc6 is in incoming, so I
think the maintainer has another version waiting to be copied into slink
and fix this bug.

Just be patient, a fix is on the way,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
|  Sometimes you have to release software with bugs. - MS Recruiter  |