Re: Slink problem - libc-doc depends on a duff version

You should probably use apt and do:

apt-get update
apt-get dist-upgrade

to upgrade to slink.  This will handle the dependency stuff correctly.
You can then configure dselect for the apt method, if you wish
(recommended).

There's a new version of all the libc6 packages in slink today, so
hopefully there should be no problems with that.

Bob