Is there a "user manager" package.

Is there a non-xwindows/gui (maybe ncurses??) user manager that lets an
administrator keep info such as user name, address, uid, groups, and other
information readily available?
I originally thought I could just make up a small SQL database for this,
but it seemed like overkill.
I'd just like to have a text based program that can be run over telnet,
but is still somewhat "graphical".  It doesn't need to have pretty
pictures, but if it could start up some sort of menuing system similar to
the format that "minicom" or "pine" has, that would be great.
Is there such a thing out there?

Amanda Shuler		| I don't want to start any
shuleram@acm.msu.edu	| blasphemous rumours, but...