Re: Lyx with typein

> Point well taken.  I based my opinions on LyX 0.12, (which was in hamm and
> slink).  I'm glad to hear that there is a lot of progress there, hope to see
> them propagating to debian eventually.

somebody has an unnofficial .deb of pre5 or so.  And I have a tarball
that's (i think) current as of about pre4 with the mailmerge patch, if
anyone wants it.  It installs entirely in /usr/local, and with the
executable name lyx.12, so it can co-exist with the debianized .12
(hey, i never got around to changing the name of my executable :) but i
couldn't begin to tell you why it's .12 rather than .13 . . .)