Re: missing ncurses.h

*- Bob Nielsen wrote about "missing ncurses.h"
> I just tried 'make menuconfig' to compile a kernel and found that my slink
> system no longer has an ncurses.h file (it was there a few weeks ago).
>
> There doesn't seem to be any ncurses-dev package in slink.  Has this stuff
> moved to some other location?

Package: libncurses4-dev
Section: devel
Installed-Size: 1126
Maintainer: Galen Hazelwood <galenh@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Source: ncurses
Version: 4.2-3
Replaces: ncurses-developer
Provides: ncurses-dev, ncurses-developer, libncurses-dev
Depends: libncurses4, libc6-dev
Conflicts: ncurses, ncurses-developer, ncurses21-dev, ncurses-dev, libncurses-dev
Filename: dists/frozen/main/binary-i386/devel/libncurses4-dev_4.2-3.deb
Size: 508830
MD5sum: 970d7fbfe62d6d77c1a7640fe9f185ba
 This package contains the header files, static, and profiling
 libraries and symbolic links that developers using ncurses will need.

--
Brian
							   - unknown

Mechanical Engineering                                bservis@usa.net