Re: Xfree86 3.3.3 for next Debian release or sooner?

"Chris R. Martin" wrote:

> Just wondering if XFree86 3.3.3 is being considered for the next release
> (2.2) or not... I would really like to have XF86 3.3.3 since it contains an
> X-server for the Riva TNT chipset.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

	Just go to xfree86.org, download the 3.3.3 Xserver (by itself)
that you need, and drop it in in place of your current Xserver
(make a backup just in case).  Works for me, and a good way to get
the new functionality without having to wait for Debian 2.3.

--
Ed C.