Re: 2.2 ready ?

On Fri, Jan 08, 1999 at 07:05:00PM +0100, Anders Arnholm wrote:

>  > potato definately, slink possibly

> Slink works, over here (I think I have mostly slink installed now, SANE is the
> only packet I know is potato, and a loot of other package are still hamm.
> Apt-tells me that it is holding back a bit over 100 packets.)

Slink appears to be working mostly fine here.  The only problems I've
noticed here so far are that PCMCIA support needs the potato version plus
a small patch, and that dhcpd is broken (I'm about to try the other one
which has had favorable reports on linux-kernel).

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/