Windows 98 and Debian Dual Boot

Hello all,

I'm sure this has been answered a hundred times.  I have a Win98 machine
that was up and
running.  I added a new drive to run Debian "hamm" on.  The installaion
went great but I am
still booting from the floppy.  I noticed that Win98 has an operating
systems loading message before the Windows 98 message.  How do I set up
dual boot using Win 98?  Or should I  use lilo even if it is not the
"normal" boot drive?  I want to keep the user choice simple like "NT
BootLoader" since my wife uses the machine and is not very technical.

A pointer to a Mini-HowTo would be great.

--
Danny R. Gray
Research Technician