Re: Crosswords for Linux

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, Mark Phillips wrote:

> > Where ?
> > http://www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/cruo/cruolinux1.htm
>
> I had a look but it wasn't very clear how you use it.  There were no
> numbers for the squares and I couldn't see how to enter words.

There're no numbers, that's right. I don't know enough Javascript
to put them, I've just adapted the algorithm from Manolo Toscano's one.

To enter the words, just choose them from the selection boxes.
To send me words, save the page of submitting in a file, and send it
to me. If you want to introduce words in a already done, then write
me saying what line and what word.

Sorry for the numbers, I just do them by eye.

But I'll include help facilities. I'll improve the help stuff.

I need volunteers for mirroring and public relationships( setting mailing
list, announcements to linux groups)...

BTW: Is there anyway to include a library of Javascript crosswords
in a Debian System, as a kind of 'info', I mean, all the crosswords
collected should be in the distribution.They're only 5 kb each in size,
and quite 'curious', they teach things.

Manolo