2.2.0pre compilation

	I'm having some trouble compiling 2.2.0pre5, it gives me a
	error in the checksum.c in arch/i386/lib, telling me that
	csum_partial_copy is redefined.  This is odd because every other
	machine I've compiled it on goes without errors.  I've relinked
	the kernel headers too.  Any ideas anybody?  Running Debian 2.1.
--

				-Ian Quick
                        _-^--^=-_