Re: [Fwd: Installing debian with Win98]

Guys,

Apparantly your browser isn't configured to automatically handle
.bmp (bitmap) files.  If you are using Netscape, you can right-click
on the link, then select "Save Link As..." and save the .bmp file
somewhere on your disk, and look at it with an image-viewer
program.  Other browsers should have the a similar option.

Kirk